Tuesday 22 March 2016

Countdown

I wont up this morning and its hut me that their is not long to go untill the holiday. Suddenly i feel nervous, that sick feeling that i usually only get if going to the dentist is their and making me feel queasy.

I have so much to do and so little time to do it.Hubby has been mapping out places he wishes to visit in iceland. Last minute tickets are being bought, cases to pack,house to tidy.... I have lists galore and im dreading i will forget something.

Also the exchange rates have dropped again :( with the low 1.38 exchange rate i will be lossing out on quite a bit of money (about $1620 worth compared to rates at christmas), but im sure we will still make the most of it.

John seems to be coming around to the idea of the holiday and is looking forward to going to mcdonalds on our first night their to make his own pizza or burger, so that at least is a step in the right direction.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment